Furry and Bright : MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 357

November 1, 2017

Today I'm sharing a card that I made for this weeks MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge (MFT WSC 357).

Here is the sketch.

I made a holiday shaker card using the Happy Pawlidays stamp set & Die-namcs.

To create my background panel, I stenciled a piece of Smooth White CS with the Chunky Herringbone Stencil and Grout Gray ink, cut it with the largest die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics, and matted it with a Latte panel cut with the A2 Rectangle STAX Set 1 Die-namics.
The fishtail banner panel was cut from patterned paper using the Blueprints 13 Die-namics.

My shaker frame was cut from Blu Raspberry CS using the Stitched Square Scallop Frames Die-namics. I applied a piece of vellum to the back of the layered frame to soften the color of patterned paper. I used some yellow and white pearls and Sparkling Clear Star Sequins for my shaker elements.
The sentiment was stamped on a rounded rectangle panel cut with the Blueprints 13 Die-namics.


Head on over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for more info about the challenge and for more inspiration from the DT! 

Thank you for stopping by!

Patterned Paper: Painted Prints Smitten
Ink: Premium Dye - Hot Fudge, Grout Gray

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the soft colors and sweet pup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, I love the puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your choice of image for this fab sketch challenge - that puppy is so adorable (and beautifully coloured, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. かわいくてホリデーらしいカードですね!かつスケッチに忠実☆
    Grout Grayのステンシルが淡いのでピンクのストライプともぶつからず、にぎやかで楽しい雰囲気をかもしだすのに一役買っていますね。ベラムで後ろの色をぼかしているのでパールの色がよく見えます。そしてワンちゃんのカラーリングの素晴らしいこと! くまこ

    ReplyDelete